c++ - QTabBar icon position -


Is there a way to change the icon or text alignment of a tab in Qt? In particular, I would like the text to appear under the icon by default, the icon sits on the left side of the text, but it is not suitable for all situations (especially when you start styling your tabs with stylesheets) It would seem very strange that this aspect would be so limited when I fully see and feel the rest of the tab.

Thanks for any suggestions!

The only way I can see that creating a sub-section of QTabBar That implements your painting algorithm. You will then need the QTabWidget sub-category to set your own version of the tab bar, it does not look like a lot of fun for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -