c# - Wildcard search for LINQ -


I would like to know whether it is possible to search wildcards using LINQ.

I see

What if I want something like a test, if% this% works, how can I do this?

Regards

/ div>

I routinely I will use the expression because you can not always use Linux SQL.

For example Linq's

  list & lt; String & gt; List = new list & lt; String & gt; (); List Add ("this is a sentence."); List Add ("this is the second one."); List Add ("C # is fun."); List Add ("Link is also fun."); System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regEx = New System. Lesson Regular Expression Renex ("this"); Var qry = List Where & lt; String & gt; (Item = & gt; regEx.IsMatch (item)) .style & lt; String & gt; (); // Print result forte (Miscellaneous items in curie) {Console.WriteLine (item); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -