data binding - ASP.NET DataSource & GridView databinding, setting a parameter value programmatically -


Then, I have a gridview with an object data source, and I want to set the program a selectParameters of the ObjectDataSource.

I have tried (during page_load and dropdown list = selected index changed)

  objectDataSource.SelectParameters ["my_parameter"]. DefaultValue = "my_value"; ObjectDataSource.DataBind ();  

But it was not working. what would you suggest?

Trace the oscillating event at the data source.

  Secure Zero ObjectDataSource 1Silching (Object Sender, ObjectDataSourceEctingEventErgase E) {E. Input parameters ["month"] = datetime.nobmonth; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -