Getting "invalid label" error in JQuery calling a WCF service -


I am using jQuery 1.3.2 and some seem to be working.

I am calling for WCF service in another domain, my call is killing my service and bringing back a valid JSON object, but I am receiving this "invalid label" error.

  var url = "http: //.../GetEmployee? Callback =?"; $ .getJSON (url2, {empolyeeNo: 42}, function (data) {warning ("works!");});  

I'm looking into the firebug console:

The firebug log limit reached. % S entries are not shown Preferences invalid labels [breaking this error] {"D": "You have sent it 42"}

Does anyone know what I wrong Am doing I've been around and around this one person shown to JQuery people. Nobody can know what the problem might be.

Full disclosure: App is 3.5. W / WCF server and an ASP.NET MVC application.

Thanks,

WCF / ASP.NET deliberately gives a JSON string that you can not call on eval, because the eval is unsafe on JSON calls and leaves you open for JSON abduction If you want to open yourself for vulnerabilities and still use eval, you can wrap it

If you want to open yourself for vulnerabilities and you still use eval, you can wrap it

  var reaction = eval ('(' + jsonString + ')'); But in fact,. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -