javascript - Is there any reason why MicrosoftAjax.js is not minified? -


I compress my own JS using YuiCompressor, but is there any reason that MicrosoftAjax.js is not minified ? Or some of its compressed say run it compressed version (if there is a compressed version) or should I shorten it to decompile and script resources?

Let me tell this deceptive answer.

ASP.NET AJAX has always provided both Debug and Compressed versions of MicrosoftAjax.js. Web. Control of a combination of configuration debug settings and which script is referenced.

Additionally, you can use compressed scripts regardless of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -