JMS File Store tuning -


We are using Weblogic JMS as a JLM provider for our application. We constantly use the file store as a store. There is a mechanism for adjusting the file store size, so that once the file reaches the specified size, a new file is generated. I have seen now that all the messages till date are kept in the same file. I think it will affect the operation of the IO operation by reading / writing messages. Does anyone have come into this situation and what is the solution? is?

Weblogic JMS file store tuning details are

Perhaps the unit of order processing will be helpful.

I can not see anything about the file size, but the message paging information may be helpful. / P>

When I have used JMS with continuous messaging, I have not had any problems with the file size. Once the message is crossed, what happens to his entry in the file? Should it be removed or not accepted? Certainly the size of the file grows without compromising.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -