sql server - T-SQL Unicode "word" definition -


I am new to Unicode in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008. I have changed my DB to use Navaraka () instead of the worker. (). I am surprised that the sorting is different from Sarkar () I found this second reference on stack overflow, it was explained that Unicode sorting is done on the "word" basis. After more research, I would like to visit the Unicode Consortium site ( Www.unicode.org), in particular the Unicode Text Segmentation (www.unicode.org/reports/tr29) site that discusses this, and it mentions hyphen as a special case. (Sorry, as a new user, I could not post hyperlink to them)

But what I am trying to define is actually the rules of different collations, specially For American English collations from What are the other special cases? For example, is the only character that has been neglected? Or about other punctuation, such as apostrophes?

Any links or pointers will be appreciated.

Do not use a SQL Match; Use of a Windows This is mentioned

:

For Windows Phone, Knock, Nauturt, and Intext Unicode data types are equal to four, similar to a worker Sorting behavior is text non-Unicode data type

However, you should also consider why you have Unicode except for your sorting problems, this is slow: and


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -