Suggested way to allow others to plugin to my php script and change variable values? -


People want to use my jazzy plugin, but get a list of images from a database rather than a directory, which The way the plugin works is standard.

My junky plugin uses that to distribute the AJAX () function & amp; Return data in a php script

The php script pulls the file from the directory with a getdir (), adds those files to an array and specifies that array in a variable.

There are people

What is a good, safe way to allow a variables to change the value inside my php script?

Ideally, I would like to have a method where users can create their own script in a separate document (and they do not need to change my documents).

Here is a simple example of my script:

HTML document

  & lt; Script src = "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/ libs / jQuery / 1.3.2 / jquery.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; $ Ajax ({type: "post", url: "example.php", cache: incorrect, data: {foo: "some_directory"}} success: function (html) {alert (html);}}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

PHP document

  & lt; Php $ foo = $ _POST ["foo"]; $ Foo = Scanderer ($ foo); $ Foo = (Explode (",", $ foo)); // How can I change this variable value to others? Foreign currency ($ fu $$) {resonant "

$ a "; }? & Gt;

It seems that you want to write in writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -