updating data in EXCEL using ado.net , how to refer to columns in sql statement? -


I am using ADO.NET OLEDB drivers from Excel file. I have no HDR in the connection string (which means that there is no header in my excel file)

I want to mention the column to run the update statement and because they are in the Excel file, the following SQL query Throws the following error in: No value was given for one or more of the required standards. Update [fact $] set ac = 'test123' where DO = 'excel sheet' are related columns 'fact'.

As far as my quick research has been found, as far as jet engine F The column name starting with, i.e. F1, F2, F3 etc. provides.

You can do your self test by making OleDataReader by calling the GetSchemaTable () method to know about your columns.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -