api - Resize large images in App Engine -


I found an app on Google App Engine which will accept image upload from user. I think the problem is that the users will upload these images directly from their camera, and the file size is more than 1 MB, which is the limit of the image API (which will be used to resize images).

What is the best way to accept a 1.5 MB image file to upload and resize it under 1MB?

Although this app is unclear in the engine documentation, but using a combination of Bluetooth and image Manipulian service it's possible.

You:

  1. Upload an image to the blobostore
  2. Recover the image from the blobstore
  3. Image mapping with an image As a result, less than 1 MB in size

I have written a post about it ->.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -