asp.net - How does one receive and post text messages on a website, a la Twitter? -


I got so many SMSes I have seen the surroundings on the posts and I have given the best answer away. The only problem is that they are in "Beta" and are not accepting users easily is no longer in operation, there is no alternative solution for this, maybe receive an email via text (Like how it happens) and somehow parsing it?

Actually what I want to do is that people were written on the site so that their message was posted ... I do not need to send a message (actually I do not want to). Twitter (very similar functionality as a single functionality, but I'm not building a Twitter-ASK service because I'm not crazy).

PS This will be a VB.NET asp.NET 3.5 solution.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

You must use an SMS gateway service, which is basically a There is a telecommunication type service that takes text messages and converts them to http (or whatever) requests if you do a search on "sms providers", there are many services other than zmobile (i guess you have a Looking for a free provider, this is the reason that you have mentioned them)

Below The line is that you will need any other service for the interface between your application and the telecommunications part. You can not just write a few code and hope to have a text message in the coming time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -