c - GNU readline History feature -


I am using this code for history features in my shell: but when I compile it using GCC I get this error, then

  $ gcc filename.c /tmp/ccay2CgM.o: in function `main ': rl.c:. Text + 0x 9): Undefined context for 'rl_abort' rl.c :( .txt + 0x13): `rl_bind_key 'rl.c :(. Undefined reference to + 0x1d text): Undefined reference for` readline' 'Rl.c:. (Text + 0x61): Undefined context collection of' add_history '2: ld back 1 exits status $  

Example is the compilation line

  g ++ -o simple_rl {,. Cpp} -lreadline  

Have you forgotten to add line-line?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -