datagrid - Adding line separator to Gridview -


I'm relatively new to ASP.NET and SQL, so I am asking a simple question of what could be Am, but not for me. I have a grid view that I am trying to figure out with softball. In this I have raised statistics figures on the top of the career total below a lot below it. I have completed this data with the semi-simplified union statement (year and career total).

After all, what I am looking for should be a split line between the yearly total and career totals. Of those of you who are familiar with baseball cards ... it seems that I am going for it. Something like this:

Season AB RH 2B 3B HR RBI BB KE SAC SLG average 2009 63 16 29 3 4 2 19 0 0 0 4 .730 .460


career totals 63 16 29 3 4 2 19 0 0 0 4 0.730 0.460

it seems that effort when I add a line border to the bottom line (where career doing yoga)

Rokountl = Gridvivlkroskkount - 1 GridViewlkkolaumnskaitm (Rokountl) Kitnstilekborderstyle = Borderstyleksolid Gridvivlkroskaitm (Rokountl) Kborderstyle = Borderstyleksolid

Unlike a line between the two sets of data I have one around the career yoga (the last record) Get the box I have seen online how to complete it, but came with empty hands. Perhaps this is a simple question that most people do not care about posting it, but this is a secret for me.

Any help you can give will be fully appreciated!

Step to define a CSS class to 1, such as:

  & lt; Style type = "text / css" & gt; .sectionborder (border-bottom: solid 1 px black;}   

Step 2 RowDataBound has its logic or RowCreated like:

  if (e.Row.RowIndex == 2) // whatever your criteria. e. RO. CSS class = "section of the border";  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -