asp.net - How do I pass login ID as parameter to SharePoint login page? -


I have ASP.NET home page where the user provides his login ID. The application is linked to the ID based on the SharePoint site - the user is directed to the related SharePoint site.

For example, if the user is the site 1 user, then ASP.NET The page gives the user instructions on SharePointSite1.

This work is very far from me.

Now, how do I pass the login ID from ASP.NET to the SharePoint login page so that the user does not type in the user ID again.

I tried passing the URL parameter but it is not working.

If you are using form-based authentication (FBA) ASP.NETTAP you use FBA You can also configure SharePoint to get SharePoint to use the same FBA configuration as your ASP.NET application.

The advantage of doing this is that you have a user login your ASP.NET application and simply redirect them to your SharePoint site and they will be automatically logged in. You do not have to pass a username or customize any page in any way in SharePoint. If you have not done it before, but these resources should help: configuring FBA in SharePoint may be a bit tricky:


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    c++ - Linux and clipboard -

    What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

    sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -