Deploying wcf with silverlight application? -


I am trying to apply a Silverlight application to a remote server. I have copied the files inside the app. . The web contains the .svc file. I have created a virtual directory within IIS 6.0 and is able to successfully host the Silverlight part.

But ... I am getting an error now:

The type 'service gateway' service value provided as a service value provided is not found Could

I have tried to restart the IIS, it is verified that ISAPI mapping for ISAP extension is showing in IIS. / P>

I think the service is not starting

Thoughts?

Looks like a type of voice like it was not compiled properly or the server The reference does not exist. Is the version of .NET installed on the server? It should be at least 3.0.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -