git svn - How do I re-fetch svn:log changes in git-svn? -


Through the SVN hook, the ability to update an old committed message permits me to send my git-svn copy of the committed message. How can I go about updating the version of? One of the only references I could have received was a bug report about this feature about a year ago request .

Is it possible in the current version of Git v1.6.3. *?

If not, what is the most intelligent way to go about updating the local copy? The abominable way for me was cruelty; Repeating the git svn clone operation.

I have a similar problem a few weeks ago. I wanted to regain a commitment, which is behind 6 commands. To remove the latest 6 commands from GIT, I brought them back from SVN.

  git reset - hard head ~ 6  

Probably this is not the best way to solve this problem, but at that moment it was a simple solution .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -