How to pass 2 string lists to c++ from c# through COM? -


I need to pass string lists for unmanaged C ++ How do I do this?

I send the form as a return method and by com, but it does not work how to get it?

I have written in C # , as follows -

  IDictionary & lt; String, string & gt; PostName () {IDictionary & lt; String, string & gt; Post = dictionary & lt; String, string & gt; (); Post.Add ("Secrets"); Post.Add ("Mahesh"); Post. Add ("John Steak"); Post of return; }  

Then I have created a dll for that code.

How can I now use these values ​​in unmanaged C ++ ...

I'm worried about two things

1) To move these values ​​in C ++ about the type of return

2) Is it possible to use it like this ..

Any help related to this?

Write a C ++ / CLI cover, a quick, dirty method.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -