java - Are static functions isolated in JSP/Grails applications under tomcat? -


I am using some legacy Java code, which has many static classes from a Grails app under Tomcat. When I have a user using a web app, everything works fine when two users use the app, things get going wrong. I believe this is stable because the static class maintains resources like socket. Am I right to assume that by default all session sessions will use the same copy of the stable square? If every user has a way to change this behavior to load a new copy of the session?

Not to mention static methods in http sessions in Tomcat or any other application server Said that static methods are only a problem if they are holding the state steadily.

If this is the case then you will have to rewrite those sections which you can put in the example in the session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -