java - How do I make Vista's Narrator read my Swing components back to me? -


I'm trying to implement a very, too many simple access test for swing So that I can achieve this much bigger work to provide access to our already established swing applications.

I have the simplest swing program, and I'm trying to use the announcer in Windows Vista to read your GUI screen.

  Public class readable frame extends JFrame {Personal Refrigerator () {super}; Setitle ("window of badges"); Setisz (640, 580); SetDefaultCloseOperation (WindowConstants.EXIT_ON_CLOSE); Jebton Button = New Pocket ("Hello World"); GetContentPane () SetLayout (new flow layout ()); GetContentPane () Add (button); Set Visible (true); } / ** * Ultimate Arguments * / Public Static Zero Main (string [] Args) {New Reedable Frame (); }}  

Narrator can read the title but nothing else gives me " there is no other known control in Banjollity window ". If I change the swing pocket with the AD button then:

  button button = new button ("Hello World");  

... then it works properly, and I get " Focus on the window of badge, Hello World button, in which the Hello World button is".

I have tried to install in JRE / lib / ext (and I doubt it is working properly because my program does not have DLL in windows / system 32 By entering, I refused to start my application)

Can anyone help you, or share some suggestions?

Do not you, Narrator is a bad screen reader. You need to install the Java Access Bridge, and then use a free screen reader that runs for 40 minutes as a demo, which also supports Java.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -