scripting - Forfiles Batch Script (Escaping @ character) -


I am working on a batch script which will allow me to delete the files files. For now, I aim to print files that will be destroyed.

The call to the phophilus I am using the work without opening the CMD.xa, but as soon as I embed it into a batch script, I suspect that it is due to the @ character Not running properly, but I'm not sure.

I am running:

  forfiles / s / P "r: \" / m * .bak / d-10 / c "cmd / c apo @ path " 

And this results in the following error:

  error: invalid argument / option - '@ pat' type" FORFILES /? "  

I have made the goal in place and have tried a few different plans to avoid the @ PATH component. From @@ PATH \ "@ PATH \" Because of no results

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I should also note that I am building a lot of firefalls from myself

I had the same problem as long as I did not remove quotation marks around the directory path, like:

  forfiles / s 

>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -