Why is a 0 being appended to the results of my ajax .load() call from jQuery? -


I used the .load () function in jquery to insert results of a php file for an element Am My code looks:

  $ ('# edit .postcontent'). Load ('admin-ajax.php', {'action': 'qe-getpost'});  

Everything works great - return value. However, a 0 has been added at the end. every time. Even if I do not return anything, then alone appears inside 0. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

Thank you!

Is Content-Type Administrator- ajax.php Returning? When you use Fiddler or some other debugging proxy to check the actual content of the HTTP response, are you viewing 0 (or any other fake characters) there?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -