windows - Debugging without a debugger -


I have some crashes in some code, which is created without debugging symbols, and I have only one backstreet call Stack This is the window (64 bit) I'm a Linux guy, so I'm losing a bit to see debugging - on Linux, I'll run the code under Valgrind, but AAAIK, for this type of device window 64 bits Does not exist.

What are my options? I can modify the C code at will, but I can not make it with debug symbols because I can not create with debugging symbols, it is not that my binary is not created with MS tools (it's mingw-w64 ).

You must create a map file. A map file in your executable / binary tells the addresses of various public symbols (functions, globels, etc.), generally it can be generated by linking it to a particular switch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -