Adsense doesn't seem to recognize PHP-generated content -


Using PHP to capture content from my site database I am running a Google Adsense ad with this content .

The first time I pull data from the database, AdSense does not seem to recognize the subject matter and displays a very general, unrelated ad. / P>

How can I get Adsense to identify AdSense content for content?

thanks,

John

Please give it.

Adsense can not tell the difference between PHP-generated and static content in any way. There may be a problem with the generated HTML, but this is unlikely - I guess that AdSense needs more time to spider your site and will use some good general keywords to use it, or can not recognize it / There are relatively few ads to present on the topic of content.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -