Can I use iPhone 3.0 symbols when building for 2.2.1? -


I've been working on the iPhone app for some time and still want to support 2.2.1

A user from one of the features can start the app via email by clicking on the link. In the world of 2.2.1, I completed applying this application: handleOpenURL: Message

In iPhones 3.0, they have changed things by adding the application: didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method (which is great, and in the old fashioned way too much) in that method, what was the URL To find out, you use the UIPP Launch Option URL key.

The problem is, if I use that key then my app is not created in 2.2.1 because it was introduced in 3.0. What is the most beautiful way to get around this and still support 2.2.1? I was thinking about using the real value of UIApplicationLaunchOptionsURLKey enum, but I thought it was ugly, does anyone have to face it and feel better?

To keep the same app that works on both OS versions, you have 2.2.1 SDK Will have to build against And since the SDK has no idea of ​​the UIApplicationLaunchOptionsURLKey symbol, then you have no option to define it in code, if you consider it to be running the app on OS 3.0.

On the other hand, adopting OS 3.0 is very robust (according to a figure I have seen already on 75% side), so there is a solution to consider making your app OS 3.0 .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -