Control Hardware (TFT Display, Monitor) with .NET / C# -


I know, I'm out of line here: -)

I control my control Displaying from a .NET application I want to do. Background is simple: There is a very good shot which should be my little assistant. For this reason, it will always be

MyPc.Utils.SwitchOnDisplay (but not), but when performance is not required, the switch can be closed, and when something interesting happens Then the switch happens.

);

Man, I wish it would be easy ... I'm sure I would have to dig into some DLL, but hey, maybe at least no DIM knows better search terms than Chris

Chris

PS: A WinXP value, and all screensaver or powermainmaging dumming stuff are never set up Oh, and in a few weeks, I have the same question with Windows 7 Will be: -)

It is completely completely, but by folding it with the WinForms app:

  SendMessage (this.Handle.ToInt32 (), WM_SYSCOMMAND, SC_MONITORPOWER, -1);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -