java - Unable to Connect to Tomcat Using VisualVM -


I'm having problems monitoring a remote tome process. I can use the JConsole / JVisualVM I am trying to use 6 versions I

I have jstatd running on remote server with the proper security policy. The process has started and TCP connections are available.

When I try to connect through Jessensol, I get a connection fails: jmxrmi '.

When I try to connect through the vidyumum, then I add the host name and my right-click option is 'Add Jmx connection'. It is unclear to me if I expect to see it was. When I try to connect, I get:

  'Can not connect by using the service: jmx: rmi: /// jndi / rmi: // & Lt; Host & gt ;: & lt; Port & gt; / Jmxrmi ' So, Docs suggests that I only need to walk away from jstatd to monitor in the scenestyle, while UI is asking for jmxrmi .. are they similar? I have tried to install tomatoes using the JMX RMI options and I am also time-out, although I know that this firewall is not an issue.  

If anyone has had success in getting this remote connected tomcat process, and can tell me how to get a great deal from this. Usually, you need to make sure that you specify the server's IP address in the ZAOPTS.

Otherwise, it seems that JMX is sending the instructions back to the customer to reconnect to the server at a different port and if the IP address is not to be given to the customer, the connection fails.

The reason for this is:

  -Djava.rmi.server.hostname = 1.2.3.4  

Find out more about this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -