qt - How to build QTcore4.dll without dependency to MSVCx80.dll? -


I have a windows screensaver that i can use for qt libraries so that i can make available for more platforms Are want to reunite. I'm facing problems with the deployment on Vista and XP.

I compile my screensaver statically with MT, and run dependency checker. The results are:

MyScreensaver.SCR requires many DLLs, QTCORE4.DLL but there is no MSVCx80.DLLs. So far this is fine.

My problem is that in QTCORE4.DLL, in your turn, msvcp80.dll and msvcr80.dll need to have a result as your application does not run on Vista system.

Can I build QTCORE4.DLL to integrate fixed Microsoft libraries (probably libcmt.lib?) So that I do not need any dependencies in MS CRT DLLs

Limitations :?

  • I do not want the user to install MS VC redistribution. The screensaver is only 1 MB, and it is ridiculed for the user to make so many changes in his computer for the screensaver.

  • I do not want to use the trick to insert the MS CRT DLS in the same application path with the screensaver because the screensaver systems are installed in 32, and I have the minimum possible files I want to install

  • In the end, I do not have to create a unbroken program, but rather that a bunch of DLLs

  • I prefer to try a full stable compilation and QT link, but this is not allowed (if I understood correctly, by LGPL) and accordingly it is not recommended as well:

After trying to resolve the different directions, it seems that using QTCore4.dll is most important And QTGui4.dll, but they are permanently linked to MSVCRT, in this way neither my program nor the QT DLL will depend on MSVCRT DLL.

Is there a solution? (I am new to Q programming)

Thanks, Michael

I think They are coordinated that parts of your application will be compiled with parts with MD / D (D) and / MT (D), but if you control everything (including third party libraries) then use it For its very safe use / MT (D)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -