Restful Rails controller for Flex front end -


So I have an existing rail app, which I have been asked to return to support Flex Client. Since I do not really want to mess with existing controllers and routes, I thought that the best way to accomplish this is to create a subdirectory in App / Controllers and put Flex specific requests by putting some additional controllers named Flex. Therefore, instead of requesting / session / [method = POST], I want to go to my session_ controller in the Flex sub directory / Flex / session / [method = POST] directory. I can take it to the right controller, but it is looking for IDEx method (it seems that it is treating my request as a GET request, although the log it calls a post request.

Any ideas how to add this controller to add this root to handle HTTP actions?

Now there is only one spare in my routes.

P> map.connect 'flex / sessions /: action',: rules Thank you in advance for any help.

s.park


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -