Sequential execution of java programs == sequential activation of the jvm? -


I have a bash script that calls a Java program, respectively. It's a bit tricky, but primarily what I do is a loop and executes the same Java program 1500 times with different arguments.

My question is, when using Java 1.5 (Sun VM), every time I am calling Java program, a new example is jvm? (I'm not sure that this is the correct terminology ...)

Should I start the level of indirection to avoid this situation, that is, to create a list of all the parameters and then to a Java program Executing which takes them parameters and executed which were my entry points first?

Or can I configure JVM as a resident or something to deal with this problem and can dynamically invite my program ....

Hope it is clear ....

thx ...

You You can save the parameters in a file and use Java to process it without continuous restart, in the Java application that you run through the console Pipes can also be done in the parameter, similarly for example ls. Edit Grep

Edit: And for the first question I doubt that the Java Runtime Reminder will be deliberate. Most probably the Jere files will stay anywhere in the disk cache. Windows has a Java Quick Start service which keeps JRE files to reduce the startup time for the Java program. Do not know what * is the same thing for Nick.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -