visual studio 2008 - ASP.NET virtual directory _within_ VS2008 -


I am creating an ASP.NET 3.5 web application. When I run the project (using Visual Studio's built-in server), it should be able to share a network as a virtual directory. I can not find any information about this.

The network resource is huge, it is often updated, and it is also used in other developers and other projects - not mine and mine.

I understand that once deployed on the site, I can create the IIS virtual directory in the network path, but when I debugging it does not help me.

You can not do it with the web development server, this is to debug the same application, Not one that depends on many virtual directories.

How does it reference to share the virtual directory? By redirecting resources under that virtual directory? If so, during debugging, can you change the redirect location of that IIS virtual directory?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -