visual studio 2008 - Does “Client-only Framework subset" not include client application services? -


Recently discovered how extremely long. I tried to install 3.5 3.5 framework and found that what I thought was a solution - 'Client Only Framework Subset'

This claim to include all the specific things needed for 'client applications', WPF etc.

Our application uses the client application service

(see here)

Unfortunately it seems that "client only subset" system Do not input things like Web.ClientServices.

Am I missing something?

The client I am collecting does not include client applications. The reason, I think, is because the client profile preview client is designed to deploy a small subset of the .NET framework used by applications. Customer application services using a series of ASP.NET technologies

However, ASP.NET technologies are not included in the client profile preview, possibly because ASP.NETnet technologies are available in AAP .NET will not be considered to use some client applications since a web application framework. Unfortunately, with client application services you are in a gray area between the normal client application and ASP.NET.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -