visual studio - How to log an application's entire stacktrace in .NET -


I started working on an existing application with about 40 active projects, while acquainting myself with the project, I myself I constantly move through the application, just to know the structure and logic flow. This can make this process so easy if I run the application and I can log every method call and then review the log. I know I can add the debug WrightLine or Trace.WriteLine , but in most 40 projects, adding those statements seems like overkill is there a good alternative to this approach?

Introducing me in the appropriate keyword 'Call Graph' which led me to a duplicate question, .

You can see the stack trace you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -