Ajax performance: ASP.Net MVC vs Webforms -


I'm just switching my website to MVCCV from webforms and I'm very heavy to use AJAX. MVC looks slow, but I have not set anything to record the benchmark.

Do anyone know why AJAX is fast and fast for handling?

You should not see any difference from one framework to the next. They are essentially few in the execution pipeline of MVC framework, with the exception of fewer things, less stored (no state tracking) etc. How are you doing AJAX in your site? Are you using partial? Full idea? Presenting Jason or fully formatted HTML section?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -