arrays - Easy way to implement dynamic views? -


See are useful productions. Those who have never seen (like me): You can write k = d.keys () for a dictionary d and even if you < Code> d variable k will still provide you an updated key. You can then type k1 & amp; K2 and it will always give you the d1.keys () & amp; D2.keys ()

I want to apply it to my personal Today manager, but I would like to consider complex Dynamic , or Authentic Assessment . That is, I have some views named such as , post and priority and I want to be able to write:

  is now = like this. Phone & amp; Priority  

So, when called __ repr __ (now) , the evaluation is done only on that point.

My first idea was to give surcharge to logical operators, so I changed the to create a new view .__ and __ , which is itself the overall form of two subviews Remembers and & amp; them in Compass But there are many logical operators, so I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing.

Is there a standard library class that will help me with that? How can I simplify this process?

OK, there is a collection. The user list class that defines most, perhaps it means that you do not have to override them all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -