asp classic - AJAX implementation for ASP and ASP.NET hybrid -


A little bit of setup: In our shop a mix of different platforms is done in almost all of our web development classic ASP. We have a WinForms application in development that is being written using the .NET 3.5 framework.

PROBLEM: I am writing this webserver for updating the information in this enterprise application. Most sections and business logic are also related to the WinForm application. Above this, there should be a way to maintain some data on the website. Because we use classic ASP, I have decided to use a general HTTPHandler to create posts I use to query an ASMX webservice because I get XMLSerialization for free though, I know that this is a Handler is not a normal use and it can not help but seems to be very good, there is a lack of converting a bunch of goods Just so much to Numti a little more work. Can anyone provide some insight on this subject? More commonly, how has ASP.NET converted from classic ASP? We are not very big shops, so I think we want to take it in augmented form.

While complying with this question, I have finished with the roll of this project and this is very much It was easy to do part of the AJX that was working well. Although I did not find a Ternary operator to work in my handler page, and I'm not sure why to check HTTPContext before this it came to see whether the control I was trying to read was actually I was there, and if it was, then taking the price from it I suspect that I have done something wrong, but for now I have to move forward and later will be a refactor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -