c# - Best way to synchronise client database with server database -


I have a datalogging application (c # / .net) which logs data into a SQLite database. This database is running continuously:

I am writing a web application to report on data. I have my web setup C #. Net clients with a SQL Server will be able to see their own data collected online by their example of their application. To

testing purposes, I test to upload data to the data in a rough and dirty written application that reads basically SQLite DB and SQL Server using SQL Injects - Once I run the application to populate SQL Server DB Online.

My application is written in C # and is modular so I can add a process periodically checks SQLite DB, then transfers new data to batch in my SQL server.

My question is, if I want to continuously synchronize the client side SQLLite database (s) with my server, what would be the best way to go about what the app is delenging?

Is there a technique / strategy that I should see in employment here? Any recommended tech?

You can take a look at the sync frameworks This complex schema you are looking for to sync & Amp; Is this the only way or what data needs to come back?

As a simple solution, I want to export the data in some delimited format and then using it as a BCP / Bulk Incenter, it should have its central server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -