delphi - IncHour procedure in DateUtils -


I have the following bit of Delphi 7 code to increase the TDateTime value for one hour, for some reason it does not work < / P>

  STATHMO.Lines.ed ('first' + datetimeostrat (difference)); IncHour (dtval, 1); // Add an hour for the DST status quo. Lines Add ('After' + DateTimestrasse (difference));  

The content of StatusMemo after code is run:

  ago 6/24/2009 5:35:40 AM 6/24/2009 5:35 : 40 AM  

It works for Inc as if it is not working. I tried to use IncMinute (dtval, 60), and got the same result, what am I missing?

incHour gives incremental value, it does not update passed in the variable

So you need to:

  feast: = inkhor (decimal, 1);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -