global keyboard hook in windows mobile 5 or above (smartphone platform), how? -


So, I think I should do it in C ++, anybody knows about this problem? I'm already searching everywhere and I get some articles about keyboard hooks on Windows CE, Windows Mobile is Windows CE, right? Another question: Can the free compiler using Windows Mobile use IID?

Set-windowHackX is not supported in any WindowsCE (Read: Mobile) version in general Hooks are not supported , Actually.

However, if you are ready to use a no-document / unsupported API, you can exit coredll.dll, and call it as appropriate on Windows. You want WH_KEYBOARD_LL, which says a little googleing is 20.

You actually will need to be indicated in the following ways: ,,, and more.

Your code will be identical (this is intended):

  // myHook.dll LRESULT myLowLevelKeyboardProc (int nCode, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) {// Need to pull CallNextHookEx back out of coredll (nCode & lt; 0) back to CallNextHookEx (nCode, wParam, lParam); KBDLLHOOKSTRUCT data = * ((PKBDLHoccaster) lParam); // Do something with data callNextHookEx (nCode, wParam, lParam); } // main code, which ignores all the dirty function pointer, which you really want to use to do this ... HHOOK hook = Set Window hooks (WH_KEYBOARD_LL, pMyLowLevelKeyboardProc, hMyHookDll, 0); ... // something UnhookWindowsHookEx (hook) in the future;  

I will strongly suggest against this. I suspect that this code will continue to work for all future versions of Windows Mobile. Consider any other way to achieve whatever it is. Actually you are after this.

I can not say that I have no recommendations for free compressor or IDE. I do not want anything other than Visual Studio for C / C ++, I think it is any Compared to comments on other devices is a reflection of my habits.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -