How do I break a for-loop in PHP when conditions are met? -


I'm plugging some code away from flat that checks the divisibility (yes, it generates a prime ) And I want to know how to prevent one ... loop if the condition is met once by code like this:

  $ delete = Array (); $ $ ($ B = 2; $ b> $ v; $ b ++) as a foreign currency ($$$) {if ($ v% $ b == 0) {$ delete $] = $ V; }}  

then the $ testarray integer is 1-100, and the $ delete array will be filtered against $ Testarray . Currently, though, numbers like 12 are being added multiple times in $ delete because it is divisible by 2, 3, 4 and 6. When the criteria match once, how can I save my computer time by moving forward?

  break; # Loop continues to exit; # Current Current Walking Marks  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -