How do I find out what Python libraries are installed on my Mac? -


I'm just starting with Python, and I have come to know that I can import various libraries. How can I find out what libraries are there on my Mac which I can import?

I think using a few web server type thing to browse through local help files, but I might have thought it too!

For the web server, you can run the pydoc module Distribution includes a script as:

  python /path/to/pydoc.py -p 1234  

where 1234 Code> on the port that you want to run on the server. You can then go to http: // localhost: 1234 / and browse documents.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -