How to set syntax highlighting on for Emacs files -


My .Emacs are like a road map for me where I create a source for many files. Their extension is .emacs: For example,

  fileName.emacs  

The problem is that only syntax highlighting in ~ / .emacs is.

I have to highlight the syntax for all the shell files, which ends with .emacs.

How can you highlight syntax highlighting on all squid .emacs -files?

Yes I understand that these are script files, so while viewing these files You need an apac so that you can be automatically in Lisp mode. There are two solutions:

  1. The simplest thing is that the extension of .l is to change. By default, they are opened in Lisp-mode.

  2. If, for some reason, you really want to use the .emacs extension, you can use it in your ~ / .emacs < / Code> Want to add elsewhere in the file:

      (setq auto-mode-bye ('append' ((". * * .amacs \\ '". Lisp-mode)) : Mode-alist)  

automatic mode-alist is the list to determine the major mode to use Uses for Each item is a list, the first is the regular expression of MACS, which uses the file name to test against the MACS, and if it is true, then it uses the mode given in the third item.

(I do not know that the other thing is, I have never used it.)

I strongly suggest 1 option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -