html - Why would you need a "Valid XHTML & CSS" notice at the end of a page -


I have seen it in the footer of various websites, most of these non-technical websites go further on some websites and Explaining this fact, a W3C badge is included. I do not think how it can be helpful for a targeted audience.

I can think of some possible reason:

  1. It can be a marketing tool "Look, we code for suitable standards!" It can be applied to the person who designed the site (and can include it in its portfolio), even if the company is completely non-technical

  2. This means spreading awareness about an XHTML, et al. " You should also code for the appropriate standards!"

  3. This completely perception of quality for the site (and perhaps by company's products, by association) I really do not think it is likely to be special , But some marketing departments may be.

  4. As mentioned by other people, it is a matter of pride for the web designer. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -