objective c - Determining which NSView instance initiated a mouseDown: -


I have a gamagram with 25 tiles, which is a subclass of NSV. In the mouseDown: I want to determine which tile I clicked on and set a set for a representative value.

For example, if I click on tile 12, then the clicked tile represents "12" or some value exclusively that specific example.

I am opening anything with integer values, however any kind of introspection / reflection is better for underlying facilities and elegance hacks, runtime wrappers, and modification. Even so, I know I have no choice to rely on those solutions, so please reply with those people too. I want to know all my options thank you!

You can sub-class NSVU and override the document in writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -