visual studio - How do I Emulate/Debug Windows CE 5.0 applications in C#? -


This is my problem I currently develop a .Net Compact Framework 2.0 application (in C #) on a Windows CE 5.0 device I am trying to

First of all: How can I debug / simulate applications in Visual Studio 2008? I do not mean that an application already deployed on the device has been debugging, but debugging the version on my desktop. I have limited or no access to the prototype device.

Second: How do I integrate it with the OS image created by the platform builder for Windows CE 5.0? Do I need to ?

Thanks for your time

You have a few options to install an emulator BSP To do this, roll your own emulator image, create a custom SDK and install it, then the emulator targeting that targeting is quite simple to do it.

That said, I still do that does not. A better option is just like buying a cheap WinCE device like that one It's easy, fast and more reliable to target real iron.

To integrate the app, it's like any other, make sure that you have a CF component in your OS design from the catalog, then add your app to your project .bb (and rg And / or DAT files are required) and then make-up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -