winapi - Is it possible to use a 32-bit ODBC driver with a 64-bit application on windows? -


I have a 64-bit application and an ODBC driver that comes in 32-bit-taste only. Is there a way to connect to the data source through the driver?

I realize that there is no short answer, 32-bit DLL related to 64-bit applications is not capable of loading, but I am looking for a little more positive answer.

Rewriting the driver is not an option at this point.

Host the ODBC-driver in 32-bit process and between your 64-bit application and process Communicate. Pick up yourself to do this (I probably want to go with chairs for no special reason).

This is a method that discusses this approach and some effects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -