authentication - ASP.NET Authenticaion and Security with Session -


I am creating intranet ASP.NET web application which unfortunately can not use built-in subscription features because all users And the login company is stored on the database, it will use Windows authentication and will match it.

I plan to create my own "User" table in a separate database which will handle the right to access within normal application with the application.

On the first visit, this application will certify with the company database and then check the local to see if they are in legitimate users (only a few employees will be able to access). There is a "login" form copy.

Security is very important, but the application is small. Can I keep a boolean "laser" and string "username" in AOP.NET session object without fear of hijacking, etc.? Are there other solutions, or should I be valid on every page?

You can easily use form authentication An implementation of subscription and role providers that are available from your table Will be read.

I think it would be better when trying to create a secure authentication system from scratch.

This is the provider model that was made for everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -