css3 - How do I submit suggestions to the CSS spec? -


Recently I just wanted to do a lot of things to use CSS, to know that the best solution is Javascript It has surprised me, anyone here knows how to know about implementing development suggestions in CSS3 space?

If we have some kind of feature / vote based system that w3 boys can look at least in the know, as a programmer, I often ignore the obvious things when I would have something deeper I am

You should probably subscribe to W3C

This mailing list cascading For technical discussions on Style Sheets (CSS) and its specifications All posts in this list will be about the development of the CSS specification. This list is also a favorite place to discuss work drafts published by W3C's CSS Working Group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -