grails - Add methods to controllers -


In a Grails application, I would like to add a foo () method for all of my control classes I know that I I can do this with the help of Code:

  application.controllerClasses.toList () *. MetaClass * .foo = {println 'foo called'}  

However, I just do not want to create a plugin for this purpose. Is there anything else I can do this I suspect that this is possible within the closing of init bootstrap.groovy , but I do not know that GrailsApplication How to reach this stop in the example

Thank you, Don

  def grails application = org. Codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ApplicationHolder.application  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -