image - How to use RewriteBase in .htaccess to rewrite img tags? -


I think I do not understand riverbasebase. I have a (drupal) site on my (Daewoo) server and everything works perfectly. I have created a fake URL in my own Apache and host file for this, so I have come to my local version with "local-examplesite.com".

Eventually, it will remain on www.examplesite.com, but I want to create a draft with a template URL like my hosting company: 123.45.67.89/~ Xpeltite I / Examples have set RewriteBase in .htaccess.

All pages work fine, and all navigation links go to the right places. But none of my images works! These formats are of src = "/ sites / default / images / blah.png", and therefore the tag is being provided as src = "http://123.45.67.89/sites/default/images/blah.png" Instead, instead of "Src =" http://123.45.67.89/~examplesite/sites/default/images/blah.png "

Is there any way I can get the site to point to the correct images? I thought what was to be re-written, but after reading a bit, I think it's only for the URL (which is written again, the net).

I struggled with myself until I realized that the rules of rewriting My understanding was wrong. Rewriting rules are for writing URLs only Apache does not apply to the content of HTTP requests. The tag is in the HTTP request

The solution to my problem is to send the shell sept script to the rezux replacement on the old leg. Had to implement


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

Visual Studio 2005: How to speed up builds when a VSMDI is open? -

booting ubuntu from usb using virtualbox -