iphone - Testing for the class type -


When I send an object NSLog, I get a string with three attributes. The first thing is the square of the object, the other is the frame of the object, and the third item is a claire. The title of the second and third attributes (such as layer =), so I can call them by the title (like myObject.layer).

Not the first. How do I test for class type?

Thank you! Class of an object to get [myObject class]

  If ([myObject class] == [some class squares]) {/ * ... * /} If ([myObject class] == [NSString class]) {/ * ... * /}  

If you are looking for the name of the class only as a string, then you NSStringFromClass The function can be used as follows:

  NSString * className = NSStringFromClass ([myObject class]);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - Linux and clipboard -

What is expire header and how to achive them in ASP.NET and PHP? -

sql server - How can I determine which of my SQL 2005 statistics are unused? -